Earlier this year we brought back Xbox Design Lab, our customization program that offers different ways to create your own personalized Xbox Wireless Controller. Since then, the community has created hundreds of thousands of unique designs tailored to their personality and style.
Today, we’re excited to announce that rubberized grips and metallic finishes are returning to Xbox Design Lab along with new color customization options, giving you even more combinations to choose from.
In addition to all the original customization options available in Xbox Design Lab, we’ve added:
- Black rubberized grips available on both the back case and side grips for added comfort and control
- 19 new metallic finish colors for D-Pads and Triggers including: Sterling Silver, Pewter Silver, Gunmetal Silver, Abyss Black, Retro Pink, Deep Pink, Oxide Red, Zest Orange, Gold, Electric Volt, Velocity Green, Glacier Blue, Dragonfly Blue, Mineral Blue, Photon Blue, Midnight Blue, Regal Purple, Nocturnal Green, and Warm Gold
- 3 new color options for controller parts
- Introducing Dragonfly Blue
- Military Green has been updated to Nocturnal Green providing a richer earth color
- Electric Green has been updated to Velocity Green bringing this in line with the iconic Xbox color
- New “Inspired by” controller designs from Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim, Battlefield 2042, Forza Horizon 5, and Riders Republic to get your customization journey started
Controllers start at $69.99 USD, and pricing may vary for additional options.
Each controller is made to order and will be delivered within 3 to 4 weeks of placing your order. In addition to the new features detailed above, you can customize the controller body, back case, D-pad, bumpers, triggers, thumbsticks, ABXY buttons, and View Menu Share buttons. You can also add laser engraving with a custom 16-character message.
Check out the full Xbox Design Lab experience on www.xboxdesignlab.com. We’re looking forward to seeing all your amazing Xbox Controller designs!
Credit: Source link