TBC Classic is going to have a fair few attunements. We got used to them in Classic and TBC isn’t done with them just yet.
While Classic mostly focused on raid attunements, TBC adds a few more for dungeons and makes the first one for Karazhan a long one. That said, it’s not all bad, and you can even do a few as you play and level up. This guide will focus on all the dungeon key attunement quests, check out our Karazhan attunement guide here.
The Black Morass Attunement Guide
- Pick up To The Master’s Lair in Tanaris.
- Head over to Andormu at the Caverns of Time entrance and follow them for the Custodian of Time event until you’ve completed The Caverns of Time.
- Hand that quest back into Andormu before picking up the next quest Old Hillsbrad. Now you can enter Old Hillsbrad Foothills, the first Caverns of Time dungeon.
- Find a group for Old Hillsbrad Foothills dungeon. Once inside, pick up Taretha’s Diversion from Erozion. They’ll give you a Pack of Incendiary Bombs to use later.
- Speak to the dragon nearby to fly toward the keep and clear the dungeon. Use your Pack of Incendiary Bombs to burn the five buildings.
- Once that’s done, head inside the large keep and find Thrall, make sure everyone in the group has turned the quest in before anyone accepts the next quest. Once everyone is ready, accept Escape from Durnholde.
- Rescue Thrall from the keep and defeat the final boss, head back to Erozion and turn in the previous quest and pick up Return to Andormu.
- Once you turn in this quest, you’ll receive The Black Morass, allowing you to now enter The Black Morass dungeon and finish off your Karazhan quest chain.
Shattered Halls Attunement Guide
- Head to the location above and kill Smith Gorlunk, you’ll find him near the blacksmith. He’ll drop the item Primed Key Mold, accept the quest. Depending on your faction it will ask you to head to Honor Hold (A) or Thrallmar (H).
- Pick up the follow-up quest ( Dumphry’s Request & Rohok’s Request ). You’ll need to gather 4x Fel Iron Bar, 2x Arcane Dust, and 4x Mote of Fire. Once you do that, hand it in and accept Hotter than Hell.
- Form a group and take down the Fel Reaver (pictured above, but you’ll know who it is). Once you’ve killed the Fel Reaver, use the Unfired Key Mold on his body and turn it into the Charred key Mold. Return that to either Dumphry or Rohok and collect your Shattered Halls Key.
The Arcatraz Attunement Guide
Note: This quest chain will require a flying mount
- Talk to Nether-Stalker Khay’ji in Area 52, Netherstorm (32,64).
- Loot the Arklon Crystal Artifact from demons near Arklon Ruins. Return to Khay’ji and accept A Heap of Ethereals.
- Loot Zaxxis Insignia from Zaxxis Raiders south of Area 52.
- Next, you’ll need a group to slay Warp-Raider Nesaad, you’ll find them in the same area as the Zaxxis Raiders.
- For the next quest Request for Assistance, you’ll need the head to Hahruj who you’ll find inside the Eco-Dome Midrealm (shown above).
- Rightful Repossession is the next quest and will require you to head back to the Eco-Dome to pick up Box of Surveying Equipment.
- Head now to Stormspire (above the Eco-Dome) and speak with Image of Nexus-Prince Haramad.
- Triangulation Point One will see you use the Triangulation Device near Manaforge Ultris east of Stormspire while Triangulation Point Two will see you do the same thing but to the west at Manaforge Ara.
- Full Triangle will end you north to the Ruins of Farahlon. You’ll need to kill Culuthas and loot Ata’mal Crystal.
- With that done, head to A’dal in the middle of Shattrath and pick up How to Break Into the Arcatraz.
- Find a group for The Mechanar dungeon and defeat the final boss Pathalean the Calculator and loot Bottom Shard of the Arcatraz key.
- Find another group for The Botanica and defeat the final boss again, Warp Splinter. Loot the Top Shard of the Arcatraz Key.
- Return to A’dal in Shattrath and claim your Key to the Arcatraz.
How to unlock TBC Classic Heroic Dungeons
- Each of the Heroic dungeons requires a key to enter. Thankfully, you won’t need to do a long quest chain to unlock these, though you will need to get some rep.
- Hellfire Citadel requires you to buy the Flamewrought Key from Honor Hold/Thrallmar once you reach Revered. Unlocking the heroic modes for Shattered Halls, Ramparts, and Blood Furnace.
- Coilfang Reservoir is the location of three dungeons. Slave Pens, The Underbog, and Steamvaults. The reservoir Key is purchased at revered from the Cenarion Expedition and gives entry to all three. It’s also required for the Serpentshrine Cavern raid attunement in Phase 2.
- Auchindoun is the location of another set of 4 dungeons this time. The Auchenai Key can be purchased at revered with Lower City and will unlock access to Mana-Tombs, Auchenai Crypts, Sethekk Halls, and Shadow Labyrinth Heroic.
- Tempest Keep has another three dungeons, and will require you to be revered with The Sha’tar to purchase the Warpfroged Key. This will unlock The Mechanar, The Botanica, and The Arcatraz on Heroic mode.
- The Caverns of Time is the final set of two dungeons, and requires Revered with the Keepers of Time to purchase the Key of TIme. This will allow entry to Escape from Durnholde Keep, Black Morass (Opening the Dark Portal).
The post WoW: Classic TBC – How To Unlock All Dungeon Attunements appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.
Credit: Source link