Play these mid laners for some free wins.
Preseason has settled down and Riot doesn’t plan on making any big changes before Season 11. Get a head start on your competition by learning the meta and picking the champions that won the preseason.
S Tier – Champions that you should pick if they aren’t banned
Fizz – The menace of the mid lane
- An extremely slippery AP assassin that can outplay any situation.
- Tons of damage from new items with the strong core of Nightharvester and Lich Bane.
- Has no bad matchups in the mid lane with Kassadin being less oppressive than before.
Kayle – The auto-win champ of mid lane
- Hyper Scales through levels.
- Provides raw damage, utility and survivability while also hard carrying.
- Can get outranged by poke champions and have trouble getting into fights.
Ekko – The Season 11 item abuser
- The slightly worse Fizz of the mid lane
- With high burst and outplay potential, Ekko can take over games with his ability to get in and get out.
- Works well with all the new AP items of Season 11.
A Tier – Champions that are strong, but require a little more work to pull off
Annie- The easiest champion in the mid lane
- Simple kit with a straightforward goal of flash ulting enemies to make picks.
- Buffs to her shield have made her more viable in the season 11 climate of high mobility champions.
Viktor – The unleashed mid lane carry
- No longer shackled by his core items, Viktor can now come online much earlier.
- Struggles against assassins and invisible champions.
- Luden’s Echo provides Viktor with Burst and Outplay potential allowing him to carry in Season 11.
Zed – Lethality item abuser.
- Zed can get in and get out of fights with the new Duskblade.
- Struggles to outplay the current meta champions such as Fizz and Ekko.
B Tier – Viable, but have less impact than higher tiers
Malphite – The ROCK in the mid lane
- Malphite can go AP or Tank in the mid lane and give his team anything they need.
- Provides hard crowd control while pressuring the enemy team.
- Can get poked out of lane and fall behind early.
Galio – The mid lane swiss army knife.
- Has Crowd Control, Utility, and Waveclear making him a desirable all-around mid laner.
- Can struggle to carry if his teammates are underperforming.
Akali – Assassin, Tank Killer, One-Shot, AP-Hybrid, True Damage, Riftmaker Abuser
- Synergizes well with Season 11 items giving her an answer to any situation.
- Hard to gank mid-laner with three dashes and her shroud.
- Can one-shot any champion if she lands her full combo.
Losers of the Preseason (Don’t play these champions)
Seraphine – The support attempting to be a mid laner
- Performs better as a support in the bot lane.
- Requires other champions to utilize her entire kit.
- Struggles to survive against mid lane champions due to her lack of mobility.
Ryze – The champion with itemization struggles
- Ryze has no Mythic items that synergize well with his kit.
- Out Damaged by his counterparts who can abuse Season 11 items.
- Takes time to ramp up with little reward.
Lucian – Left behind in Season 10
- No longer bullies people in lane with champions coming online earlier with Mythics.
- Crit items cost too much for Lucian to have any real build path.
- Has no power spike that lets him take over the game.
Credit: Source link