Wild Rift Patch 4.0a ships a series of buffs while including balance adjustments for a series of new champions.
After kick-starting 2023 with Patch 4.0, Riot’s Wild Rift team are working on releasing the follow up update to 4.0, Patch 4.0a. However, many players won’t be too happy with the changes as the patch buffs already dominant champions while nerfing slighting weaker units. The previous patch deployed Zoe to the Rift, and the follow up update to the new season includes bug fixes and adjustments for the champion.
Riot Games gave fans of League’s mobile port a glimpse of the upcoming changes through the official Wild Rift account. Recently released champion Kayn receives a series of buffs to his Darkin Scythe assasin abilities, while Lucian gets his Piercing Light Base damage tweaked. Besides shipping adjustments for three items, the upcoming Wild Rift update will ship changes for a total of 14 champions. The number might increase or decrease as the developer team release the official patch notes.
Wild Rift Patch 4.0a Champion Buffs
The recent buffs to Kayne’s shadow assassin abilites AKA his ‘blue’ form intend to make the unit more in tune with his Red tanky form. Currently, Kayne’s red form outperforms the champ’s blue form, going against Riot’s intent to balance both of the champions forms. On the other hand, Ekko’s late game Going Rogue cooldown has been significantly decreased from 6s to 10 seconds.
(2) Going Rogue Cooldown: 18/14/10/6s * 14/10/6/2s
[NEW]: Gain 2% missing mana regen per second when chasing Scoundrels.
(2) Overdrive Movement speed after the first acceleration decay: 10% – 25%
(2) Overdrive Movement speed after the second acceleration decay: 25% > 50%
(P) Z-Drive Resonance Monster modification: 110% increased 140%
(P) The Darkin Scythe Shadow Assassin passive reset time: 6 seconds reduced to 5 seconds.
(P) The Darkin Scythe Shadow Assassin passive bonus damage: 14%~42% * 32%~46%
(P) The Darkin Scythe Increased the quanity of charges that Shadow Assassin receives when damaging ranged champions
(3) Shadow Step Shadown Assassin cooldown: 8s decreased to 7s
(4) Umbral Trespass Shadow Assassin range increased slightly
(1) Piercing Light Base damage: 95/140/185/230 – 110/150/190/230
Wild Rift Patch 4.0 Champion Nerfs
Aatrox and Nautilus end up on Riot’s nerf list. Aatrox’s late game receives a significant nerf in the form on an increased cooldown on the Dredge Line, with a reduction in his world ender ability healing. Rakan and Yone are the two other champions hit with nerfs in Patch 4.0a, with a focus on Yone’s Spirit Cleave.
(4) World Ender Increased healing: 30/45/60% -changed to25/35/45%
(1) Dredge Line Cooldown: 11/10/9/85 changed to 12/11/10/95
(1) Dredge Line Base damage: 70/130/190/250 changed to 60/120/180/240
(2) Grand Entrance Base damage: 80/150/220/290 changed to 70/140/210/280
(3) Battle Dance Cooldown: 18/16/14/12s changed to 20/18/16/14s
(2) Spirit Cleave Minimum damage to minions: 50~400 – 60~200
(2) Spirit Cleave Damage cap to monsters: 100~380 -changed to 80~290
(2) Spirit Cleave Base shield: 40 + 70% bonus Attack Damage changed to 30 + 70 % bonus Attack Damage
Wild Rift Patch 4.0 Champion Adjustments
Sett receives a base attack damage buff while Riot decreases his attack speed from 1.7 percent to 1.2 percent. On the other hand, newly launched champion Zoe gets hit with a movement speed buff along with a bug fix for the issue that prevented players from applying on hit effects.
(1) Ranger’s Focus Base attack speed: 25/30/35/40% changed to 25/35/45/55%
(2) Volley Cooldown: 13/10/7/4s changed to 15/12/9/6s
(2) Prismatic Barrier Shield: 40/70/100/130 + 15% Ability Power changed to 40/75/110/145 + 10% Ability Power
(2) Prismatic Barrier Return shield: 80/140/200/260 + 30% Ability Power changed to 80/150/220/290 + 20% Ability Power
(3) Lucent Singularity Damage: 60/120/180/240 + 60% Ability Power -› 65/130/195/260 changed to 55% Ability Power
Base Attack Damage: 52 increased to 58
Attack speed per level: 1.7% decreased to 1.2%
(2) Spell Thief [BUG FIX]: Fixed an issue that prevented this ability from applying on hit effects.
(2) Spell Thief Bonus movement speed: 35/45/55/65% changed to 45/50/55/60%
(2) Spell Thief Bonus movement sped duration: 2/2.25/2.5/2.75s -+ 2.5s
Wild Rift Patch 4.0 Item Adjustments/System Changes
Riot starts off the item changes by shipping a buff to Horizon’s Focus passive damage, while increase the per kill cooldown refund on Awakened Soulstealer. Luden’s Echo, however, gets a decent buff to his passive lightning damage, even though we think that the item is already in a place of power. We expect more System Changes in the full patch blog slated to release in February next week.
Unique passive cooldown refund on kill: 20% -increased to 25%
Unique passive damage: 80 + 20% Ability Power + 90 + 25% Ability Power
Unique passive lightning damage: 80 + 20% Ability Power – 90 + 25% Ability Power
When Does Wild Rift Patch 4.0a Release?
Wild Rift Patch 4.0a is slated to hit mobile live servers across all regions on Wednesday, February 1. Players should note that the changes listed above are not final and are subject to change in the final patch release. We expect Riot’s Wild Rift team to give full detailed breakdown on each specific change in the complete patch notes blog, which is slated to release next week.
For more League of Legends: Wild Rift news, follow us here on ESTNN.
Credit: Source link