Treyarch has released the first patch update for Black Ops Cold War, nerfing some of the best weapons in the game.
Today, Treyarch released the first patch for Black Ops Cold War since its release a week ago. They’ve nerfed some of the best weapons and increased some scorestreak costs, let’s take a look at all the notable changes.
The FFAR 1 and MP5 are some of the best guns in Black Ops Cold War. The MP5 was nerfed recently, however, today’s update seems to have reverted those changes, so if you still need to get that MP5 you’re in luck. As for FFAR 1 users, you’re not so lucky. The FFAR’s horizontal recoil was increased by an enormous 525% from 40 to 210, along with its max damage being slightly reduced with its max damage range. The M16 and AUG also took a hit, with their max damage range being reduced and sprint to fire time being increased.
There were also changes to scorestreak costs. Generally, the cost of scorestreaks has increased, with only one or two getting a reduction.
- Increased cost from 1,800 to 2,000.
- Reduced cost from 2,000 to 1,800.
- Increased cost from 2,100 to 2,500.
- Reduced cost from 3,200 to 2,700.
- Increased cost from 2,500 to 3,000.
- Increased cost from 2,600 to 3,500.
- Increased cost from 3,500 to 4,000.
- Increased cost from 4,000 to 4,500
- Reduced cost from 8,500 to 8,000.
- Increased cost from 6,000 to 6,500.
There were also some smaller updates, such as being able to now throw Tomahawks immediately from the round start, issues where players would spawn out of bounds being fixed and much more.
Treyarch also introduced their Trello board. This is where you can see what bugs and issues Treyarch have taken note of and will be working on throughout the year.
Credit: Source link