Here are all the locations for the various workbenches and safes.
Throughout your journeys in The Last of Us Part 2, you’ll come across a variety of workbenches. Since they’re used for customizing weapons, visiting one and spending the Scrap is necessary to gain an edge in battle. Of course, finding all the workbenches will be key to earning different Trophies.
Here are the various locations where workbenches can be found. Check out the video guide below for more detailed instructions on finding them. Keep in mind that there are major spoilers for the story here. You have been warned.
- Patrol, in Eugene’s hideout
- Downtown Seattle, near the truck that’s been overturned
- Capitol Hill, under the Petrol station shutter
- Capitol Hill, near the van that Ellie and Dina must traverse through
- The Tunnels, near the dissolved corpse of a soldier
- Hillcrest, in the clothes store – look for a hole that leads to the basement
- Hillcrest, on top of a garage
- The Seraphites, in the apartment block
- The Seraphites, in the pharmacy through a hole in the wall
- Road to the Aquarium, past the debris blocking the doorway
- Road to the Aquarium, after swimming under the bus and going through the hole in the wall
- Flooded City, through the entrance on the left after the first gate
- Flooded City, first floor of the bar
- On Foot, beneath the first floor of the boat workshop
- The Forward Base, in the tent with the soldiers
- Hostile Territory, in a campsite right before the end
- The Forest, in the auto repair shop
- The Coast, right inside the building after splitting up from your allies
- The Shortcut, inside the electronics store past the displays
- The Shortcut, at the top of the skyscraper in the room next to the mural
- Ground Zero, located in the left room, after going through a hole in the wall
- The Village, in the house on the left at the hilltop
- The Escape, when entering the radio tower
- Pushing Inland, inside the house with numerous Stalkers and Shamblers
- The Restore, behind the tortured Infected in a building
All Safe Locations and Combinations
Numerous safes and locked doors can also be founded throughout the world and contain everything from supplements and Scrap to weapons. Here’s all of their locations along with the respective combinations. For more detailed instructions on finding them, consult the video guide below.
- The Market – Contains Scrap and supplements. Combination is 072013.
- Courthouse, Seattle Day 1 – Contains Scrap and supplements. Combination is 860722.
- Westlake Bank, Seattle Day 1 – Contains pump-action shotgun. Combination is 602306.
- Second West gate, Seattle Day 1 – Contains health pack, trading card, and supplements. Combination is 0451.
- Thrift Store, Seattle Day 1 – Contains ammo and health pack. Combination is 550133
- Tunnels, Seattle Day 1 – Contains ammo supplements and crafting materials. Combination is 15243.
- Garage in Hillcrest, Seattle Day 2 – Contains Scrap, crafting materials, ammo and Short gun holster. Combination is 30-82-65.
- The Seraphites, in the apartment bedroom, Seattle Day 2 – Contains ammo and supplements. Combination is 10-08-83.
- Weston’s Pharmacy, Seattle Day 2 – Contains crafting materials, explosive arrow, health kit, ammo and supplements. Combination is 38-55-23.
- The Flooded City, Seattle Day 3 – Contains crafting materials, ammo, Scrap and supplements. Combination is 70-12-64.
- On Foot, Seattle Day 1 – Contains ammo and hunting pistol. Combination is 17-38 -07.
- Hostile Territory, in Jasmine Bakery, Seattle Day 1 – Contains health bar, ammo, crafting materials and supplements. Combination is 689689.
- The Coast, inside the boat, Seattle Day 1 – Contains ammo training manual, supplements and Scrap. Combination is 90-77-01.
- The Shortcut, inside the apartment, Seattle Day 2 – Contains ammo, crafting supplies and Scrap. Combination is 302304.
- The Descent, inside the gym, Seattle Day 3 – Contains crafting materials and supplements. Combination is 121879.
Credit: Source link