Here are all the weapon upgrades and required materials for items.
There are a total of 12 weapons to use and upgrade in The Last of Us Part 2. You can also craft a total of 12 items from various materials found throughout the world (though some will require upgrades for the player). We’re going to go over each weapon and their respective upgrades along with recipes for each item to craft. Slight spoilers for chapter names will follow.
The various weapons and their upgrades are as follows:
- Semi-Auto Pistol – Available at the beginning. Its fire rate, recoil, capacity and stability can be upgraded with spare parts.
- Bolt-Action Rifle – Also available from the very beginning. You can upgrade its capacity, stability and overall damage along with attaching a 6x scope.
- The Military Pistol – Available from the beginning, its fire rate, recoil, capacity and stability can be upgraded.
- Semi-Auto Rifle – Also available at the start, its stability and capacity can be upgraded. You can also attach a 4x scope and add burst fire mode.
- Bow – Located in a house during the Hillcrest chapter. Can upgrade its stability, rangefinder and draw speed.
- Silenced Submachine Gun – Available immediately in The Resort chapter. Can’t be upgraded.
- Revolver – Found in the Packing Up chapter in a red box. Fire rate, stability, reload speed and damage can be upgraded with spare parts.
- Pump Shotgun – Located in the Downtown chapter in Westlake Bank. Its capacity, stability and fire rate can be upgraded.
- Hunting Pistol – Found in a safe in the chapter “On Foot.” Can upgrade its stability and damage along with adding a 4x scope.
- Double Barrel Shotgun – Located in Chinatown in the Hostile Territory chapter. Damage, reload speed and stability can be upgraded with spare parts.
- Crossbow – Found in The Coast chapter. Upgrades include reload speed and a 4x scope.
- Flamethrower – Found in The Descent chapter. Can’t be upgraded.
Here are all the items that you can craft:
- Health Kit – Combine Alcohol and Rag
- Trap Mine – Combine Canister and Explosive.
- Pipe Bomb – Combine Canister, Explosive and Alchol.
- Smoke Bomb – Requires player upgrade. Combine Canister and Explosive to make it.
- Molotov – Combine Alcohol and Rag.
- Shiv – Combine Blade and Binding.
- Silencer – Combine Rag and Canister. Requires player upgrade.
- Melee Upgrade – Combine a melee weapon with Binding and Blade. Requires player upgrade.
- Arrows – Combine Binding and Blade.
- Explosive Arrow – Combine Explosive and Binding. Requires player upgrade.
- Incendiary Shells – Combine Alcohol and Explosive. Requires player upgrade.
- Hunting Pistol Ammo – Combine Explosive and Blade. Requires player upgrade.
Credit: Source link