Ratchet and Clank: Rift Apart, like its predecessors, is full of weapons. Some of them are better than others but each is unique, and leveling them is part of the fun. Using a weapon will cause it to level up but you’ll need Raritanium to unlock its various upgrade nodes.
Let’s take a look at all of the weapons in the game and how you can get them.
- Burst Pistol – Your starting weapon that deals decent amounts of damage. Available on Corson V and evolves into the Blast Pistol at level 5.
- The Enforcer – Your standard shotgun that can fire one shot when pressing R2 halfway or two shots when completely pressed. Available on Corson V and evolves into The Executor at level 5 and gains two more barrels for even more damage.
- Shatterbomb – Available on Corson V. It’s essentially a bomb dispersing glove – you can set the throwing arc by pressing R2 halfway and throw it by pulling the trigger completely. Upgrades to the Shatterblast at level 5.
- Topiary Sprinkler – Deploys a sprinkler that sprays enemies around it with water, halting them in place. Found on Sargasso and upgrades to the Toxiary Sprinkler.
- Ricochet – Throws a metal ball which hits a targeted foe repeatedly by pressing R2 continuously. Clears out crowds of foes and also distant enemies. Found on Sargasso and upgrades to the Wreckochet as well.
- Buzz Blades – Unleashes buzz-saws that will slice up foes. Located on Torren IV and upgrades to the Doom Blades at level 5, allowing the buzz-saw to bounce between foes and ricochet.
- Mr. Fungi – Serves as a support minion, firing at enemies once dispensed. You can have five active at any given time. At level 5, Ms. Fungal joins the fun. Available in Nefarious City.
- Droid Repulsor – Creates a defensive barrier that deflects shots. Obtained in Savali and at level 5, can be upgraded to the Void Repulsor for returning fire at enemies.
- Negatron Collider – Charges up and fires a single beam that can pierce foes. Upgrades to the Large Negatron Collider at level 5 and available in Nefarious City.
- Lightning Rod – Fires lightning that can chain to other enemies and stun them. Obtained in Scarstu Debris Field and upgrades to the Lightning Rod at level 5.
- Drillhound – Shoots hounds at enemies – locking on with L2 allows for shots to move quicker. Upgrades to the Drillpack at level 5 and located in Scarstu Debris Field.
- Cold Snap – Freezes enemies and causes them to slide around while frozen. Obtained on Cordelion.
- Glove of Doom – Fire to deploy small war bots that will hunt down and kill foes. The war bots will stay deployed for a short time, making them good for defense as well. Found on Cordelion and upgrades to the Apocalypse Glove at level 5.
- Warmonger – A straightforward missile launcher that deals heavy damage to foes (along with splash damage for enemies around a blast). Located the second time you visit Scarstu Debris Field and upgrades to the Peacemaker at level 5, which unleashes smaller micro-rockets when a missile hits a foe.
- Bombardier – Send a drone out that drops several bombs in a straight row. Obtained the second time you visit Scarstu Debris Field.
- Headhunter – A sniper rifle that requires charging up before firing. Deals heavy damage though and enables first person zoom. Found on Ardolis – upgrade it to level 5 to enable bullet time when aiming.
- Blackhole Storm – Fast firing weapon that must be spun up and can overheat after some time. Obtained when visiting Sargasso for the second time.
- Bouncer – Unlocked when beating the game in Challenge Mode or from the Deluxe Edition. Fires explosive projectiles that generate smaller explosions.
- Pixelizer – Also unlocked from Challenge Mode and the Deluxe Edition, the Pixelizer essentially turns enemies into pixel versions of themselves.
- Ryno 8 – Obtained after collecting all 10 Spybots. The Ryno 8 is arguably the game’s strongest weapon and will drop objects on enemies via rifts. When fully upgraded, it will drop items and entities from other PlayStation franchises like the Thunder Jaw from Horizon Zero Dawn, the Sly Gang’s van from Sly Cooper and so on.
Credit: Source link