Rockstar has announced that the previously PC exclusive new single player content for Red Dead Redemption 2 has now been patched into the PlayStation 4 version of the game, with the Xbox One to get the new additions in January.
A post on the Rockstar Newswire details the new additions, headed up by an all-new Photo Mode for the game, expanding on the previous ability to take photos with Morgan’s in-game camera massively including free-form camera movement and the ability to add filters stickers and text.
The rest of the update adds the following:
- Story Mode Bounty Hunter Missions: track down wanted criminals Herman Zizendorf, Camille de Millemont and Bart Cavanaugh
- Story Mode Gang Hideouts: take on the deadly Del lobos gang at Gaptooth Breach and Solomon’s Folly
- Story Mode Treasure Maps: Landmarks of Riches and The Elemental Trail
- “To The Ends of The Earth” Story Mode Mission
- Weapons Added to Story Mode: M1899 Pistol, Evans Repeater, High Roller Revolver and LeMat Revolver
- Horses Added to Story Mode: Warped Brindle Arabian, Few Spot Appaloosa, Perlino Andalusian and Red Chestnut Arabian
- Hidden Trinkets Added to Story Mode: Hawk Talon, Cat Eye, Shark Tooth, Turtle Shell and Crow Beak
The update is available now in Red Dead Redemption 2 on PlayStation 4 with the latest patch, and will come to the Xbox One a little later, on January 21. Red Dead Online meanwhile has just received the Moonshiners update this week, for which you can see a trailer below.
Credit: Source link