The Clown Prince of Crime has a devastating arsenal of finishers – learn how to perform them here.
Mortal Kombat 11’s latest DLC fighter, Joker, is perhaps the most intriguing yet. Not because of the all comic book and Mortal Kombat vs. DC Universe references but for his playstyle. Joker also sports some very nice looking Fatalities and Brutalities that are fairly gruesome.
For Fatalities, make sure you enter an Endless Tower, select Joker and switch the AI Fighter on. He’ll perform Fatalities frequently, allowing you to unlock the second one with little effort. Brutalities must be unlocked separately to perform them though.
The Fatality Inputs are as follows:
- Party Pooper (Mid): Down, Right, Left, Back Punch
- Pop Goes The Mortal (Mid): Back, Down, Back, Front Punch
Brutality Inputs are the following:
- Klassic: While close to opponent, press Down + Back Punch. The final hit must be from this and you can’t block in the last round.
- Playful Puppet: Down, Back, and then hold Front Kick. The final hit must be from Puppet Parry.
- Head Case: Back, Forward, Back Kick (amplified). You need to perform five C C D D E G E C and ensure that the final hit is from an amplified C C D D E G E C.
- Batter Up: Back, Forward, Back Punch (amplified). The last hit should be from an amplified Birdboy Beatdown.
- Together Forever: Down, Back, Front Kick. Press Front Kick to fire and then hold it again after that. Ensure that the last hit is from Getting Lit.
- Blam Blam Blam: Back Throw, repeated Front Punch and Back Punch
If you’re only interested in seeing just how brutal these can all be, check out the MK Fire and Ice’s video below.
Credit: Source link