Unlock skill points and discover the benefits of camouflage skills.
Earning Activity Tokens and Tech Parts are crucial to unlocking new suits, mods and gadget upgrades in Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales. But how do you earn XP to level up and unlock new skills? Well, obviously, by playing the game. Everything you do, from side quests to gathering collectibles, taking down enemies and executing tricks while web-swinging, will provide XP.
Earn enough XP and you’ll level up, unlocking a skill point. Use this to unlock new skills, though keep in mind that some of them may only be unlocked in New Game+.
All Camouflage Skills
Camouflage skills are fairly important since Miles can effectively turn invisible on command. Here are all the different camouflage skills, what they do and how to unlock them.
- Concealed Presence – Requires level 7 and one skill point. Refills camouflage energy at 20 percent faster rate.
- Measured Response – Requires level 7 and one skill point. Camouflaged attacks will deplete less energy.
- Unseen Strike – Requires level 8 and one skill point. When using Venom attacks on enemies, no camouflage energy is used on the final blow.
- Never See It Coming – Requires level 11 and one skill point. Grants bonus damage to Venom Punch when camouflaged.
- Patient Spider – Requires level 12 and one skill point. Increases total amount of camouflage energy.
- Web Cocoon Bomb – Requires level 13 and one skill point. Enemies that have been cocooned from stealth can be pulled down by holding L1 and R1. Upon hitting the ground, they’ll snare any surrounding foes.
- Blinding Light – Requires level 14 and one skill point. When camouflaged, press L3 and R3 to trigger a blinding light. This will stun nearby foes but also reveal Miles.
- Unseen Force – Unlocked in New Game+. The combo counter no longer resets while camouflaged. Each attack also generates a bonus combo point.
Credit: Source link