Lego has finally pulled back the curtains on the full Super Mario collection of products. To this point, we’ve only seen a select few products that will be a part of the line that launches on August 1, but the assortment is so much bigger than just those initial announcements. In addition to being able to build a course for Mario to run, jump, and twirl through, builders can also construct Mario’s house, a castle for Bowser, and collect a wide range of recognizable characters from the Super Mario Bros. franchise.
Today’s full-line reveal brings the total number of sets to choose from and collect to 16. The sets range from individual power ups to equip to Mario to full castles and fortresses starring the likes of King Boo, Koopa Troopa, Bowser, and more. Check out the full gallery below to see the entire line.
- Adventures with Mario Starter Course ($60)
- Guarded Fortress Expansion Set ($50)
- Desert Pokey Expansion Set ($20)
- Whomp’s Lava Trouble Expansion Set ($20)
- Piranha Plant Power Slide Expansion Set ($30)
- Boomer Bill Barrage Expansion Set ($30)
- Mario’s House & Yoshi Expansion Set ($60)
- Toad’s Treasure Hunt Expansion Set
- Bowser’s Castle Boss Battle Expansion Set ($100)
- Twomp Drop Expansion Set ($40 – Only Available at Select Retailers)
- King Boo and the Haunted Yard Expansion Set ($50 – Only Available at Select Retailers)
- Fire Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Propeller Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Cat Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Builder Mario Power-Up Pack ($10)
- Mystery Character Packs ($5 each – Assortment includes Paragoomba, Fuzzy, Spiny, Buzzy Beetle, Bullet Bill, Bob-omb, Eep Cheep, Blooper, Urchin, or Peepa)
Each expansion is designed to be used with the Adventures with Mario Starter Course set. The Mario figure, which is included in that Starter Course set, features LCD screens in its eyes, mouth, and stomach to display reactions to movement, color, and action bricks.
Fans can also download the free Lego Super Mario app to further enhance the experience. Not only does this track scores to encourage rebuilding and reconfiguration, but it also delivers digital building instructions with zoom and rotate tools to help builders construct their sets with minimal frustration. The app also offers additional ways to build and play, as well as a forum to share ideas with friends.
The Lego Super Mario product line launches on August 1.
Credit: Source link