The opening cinematic will also no longer skip for Xbox One players.
Bandai Namco’s Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot has received patch version 1.04 recently, and as promised, it reduces load times some more. This is to specifically shorten loading times when moving from one location to another. There are a number of other fixes, which unfortunately doesn’t stop Gohan from spouting “I’ve got this” for every single random battle.
The update resolves an issue preventing players from accepting the “Telekinesis Training” Sub-Story. If one had fought Tien and then saved and loaded their date, the quest couldn’t be accepted but that’s fixed now. You can also look forward to actually seeing Main and Sub Story characters, even if their Villainous versions were found in the wild before hand.
Xbox One users should see a fix for an issue that caused them to skip the opening cinematic and go straight to the title screen. Expect more updates and fixes to arrive for Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot in the coming months. In the meantime, check out our guides for how to level up quickly and take on all bosses.
Patch version 1.04:
- Reduced load times when traveling from one area to another
- Issue where players were unable to accept the Sub-Story “Telekinesis Training” (Saiyan Arc Episode 3), if they saved and loaded their Save Data after fighting Tien.
- Issue that caused the Main Story icon to not be displayed if you save and load your Save Data after clearing the Main Story “The Longest Three Hours” (Saiyan Arc Episode 5).
- Issue where Chi Chi cannot be found on the field if you accept the Sub Story “Goten’s Growth” (Buu Arc Episode 1) and clear the Main Story without completing the Sub Story.
- Issue that caused Characters related to the Main or Sub Story to not appear, if that specific character is already found within the field as a Villainous Enemy.
- (Only for Xbox One) Issue where users where users would go straight to the Title Screen without viewing the Opening Cinematic.
Credit: Source link