No active internet connection? Miss the Remoat Stadium? Well, not anymore.
Pokemon Unite has been one of the most popular mobile titles ever since its launch. It’s a MOBA game but with fun Pokemon elements added to it. In Pokemon Unite, each team has five players, and they need to score goals by killing the opponents, and the team with the highest number of goals wins the match.
In the latest patch update released on December 9, Nintendo introduced a brand new offline mode where players can play the game offline with and against the AI’s. Unfortunately, the offline mode won’t allow you to play with your friends, even if you are connected to the same internet connection.
How to play Pokemon Unite offline on mobile devices
You can play in Pokemon Unite’s offline mode without being connected to any sort of internet connection by following these steps:
- Open Pokemon Unite on your device.
- At the game’s loading screen, you can spot the Offline Mode button on the top right corner of the screen.
- Click on the button, and you will be asked to choose a Pokemon that you want to take with you in the match.
- After you have selected a Pokemon, the game will randomly choose your teammates and enemies.
- The game will then start automatically.
Do you need to play Pokemon Unite offline?
There isn’t any definitive answer to this; playing in offline mode will help you understand the game better. In addition to this, you can try out all the in-game items that need to be unlocked by ranking up or by spending money in the online mode, including all the Pokemon, Held Items, Battle Items, and more.
The offline mode, as of now, only offers standard 5v5 matches, and it is worth noting that it does not offer any rewards. Offline mode can also be quite handy if there is no active internet connection available and you need something to entertain yourself.
Credit: Source link