The latest PUBG Mobile 1.4 update is now available for download on Android devices.
PUBG Mobile is one of the most popular mobile games, and the game’s 1.4 update just dropped. Including new features, bug fixes, and improvements, along with the new season content dropping next week. The update is based on the movie, Godzilla vs. Kong and players can also expect a Titan Strikes themed gameplay on Erangle, Sanhok, and Livik.
The latest update also introduces a new Arena Map featuring a huge ship floating on a vast ocean. It’ll be playable on Team Deathmatch, Arena Training, and Team Gun Game. If you want to enjoy these latest features, you can update PUBG Mobile to its latest version using the APK file download link provided below.
PUBG Mobile 1.4 APK update
The APK file of the PUBG Mobile 1.4 update requires around 1GB of free space, so before downloading it, make sure you have the needed space. Now follow the steps mentioned below to install the latest update.
- First, download the APK file from here and then locate it on your device (It can be found in the Downloads folder).
- Once you find the APK file, open it and tap on the Install button.
- Go to Settings > Safety and Privacy > Install apps from Unknown Sources and enable this option, if you haven’t already, to proceed further.
- Once the game is installed, launch PUBG Mobile. The game will load and download some additional files.
- Relaunch PUBG Mobile and log in with your account to enjoy the new content.
Feature Images: Krafton Inc
The post How To Download PUBG Mobile 1.4 Update Via APK appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.
Credit: Source link