Here’s how to make the invading Mongols fear Jin.
Jin Sakai’s greatest power in Ghost of Tsushima is fear and using that to sew disruption among the enemy. This is done by increasing his Legend level, which causes weaker opponents to back down in fear (leading to quick executions). Raising one’s Legend level also provides different stat bonuses. So how do you go about ranking up?
How To Raise Legend Level?
Fighting Mongols and bandits will raise Jin’s Legend level but the most effective ways to increase it are by assaulting enemy Strongholds and completing various Tales. While liberating Strongholds provides a “moderate” Legend increase, Tales can range from “minor” to “major” Legend increases. Battling random foes between farming the two is also a good way to supplement one’s Legend.
Here are the different Legend levels that can be unlocked:
- The Broken Samurai – No benefits
- The Wandering Samurai – Earn one Technique Point, max health is increased.
- The People’s Hope – Earn one Technique Point, max health is increased.
- The Unyielding Wind – Earn one Technique Point, max health is increased.
- The Shadow Samurai – Earn one Technique Point, max health is increased.
- The Hero of Tsushima – Earn one Technique Point, max health is increased.
- The Avenging Guardian – Max health is increased.
- The Phantom Samurai – Max health is increased.
How to Earn Flowers Fast
While Supplies are key to upgrading equipment and weapons, Flowers will quickly become necessary for any cosmetics and dyes you wish to acquire. They’re not difficult to find, thankfully. Equip the Traveler’s Attire, which is earned fairly early in the game, and use the Guiding Wind to find flowers. Once you’ve gathered enough, visit a merchant or dye vendor and see what you can pick up.
Credit: Source link