Epic Games has officially announced Creative Mayhem, a Fortnite event that grants participants the chance to play with popular content creators and earn rewards in the process.
Creative Mayhem gives Fortnite “Deathrun” experts a platform to showcase with their abilities. Those who believe in their Deathrun skills can participate starting today, May 4, by queuing into the creative map and submitting their quickest possible time. In addition to a Golden Fish Spray and Piranhas Pickaxe, creative warriors can qualify for Global Finals, where they’ll compete for a piece of $264k USD. Let’s get into the essential details for Creative Mayhem.
Creative Mayhem Format, Schedule & Map Code
Deathrunners need to bring their a-game if they hope to the rewards at stake. The preliminary competition began at 9 AM EST today and will conclude on May 11 at 9 AM EST. Prospective competitors must follow the steps below to become eligible for the regional finals.
- Play through the Creative Mayhem map available here
- Record your run through the Creative Map available on the Creative Mayhem Official Website
- Sign up on the website with your Epic Games account
- Choose your favorite Creator
- Upload your video on YouTube
- Share the link to your video and your best time on the website
Regional Qualifiers & Finals
An evaluation period will occur between May 12 and May 14, wherein Epic Games plans to narrow down the quickest times and announce the finalists. The competition organizers will then orchestrate the second part, where eight Fortnite content creators and their communities compete against one another for a spot in the finals. Here are the qualifier dates:
- May 21 – 22: France, Poland, Germany, Italy
- May 26 – 27: Russia, Middle East, Spain, North America
- May 31 – June 1: South America, Brazil, Australia, Korea
After the qualifiers, one of the many Fortnite Creators and their community will represent an entire country or region in the Global Finals on June 5 with a $264k USD prize pool on the line.
How to get Golden Fish Spray & Piranhas Pickaxe
With all of the contest details out of the way, let’s isolate the two cosmetic rewards available to Creative Mayhem entrants. While these items may be available at a later time, here is how you can earn the spray and pickaxe quicker than anyone else.
- Golden Fish Spray – Sign up on the Creative Mayhem website
- Piranhas Pickaxe – Play a total of 30 minutes on the Creative Mayhem map
That covers everything you Creative warriors and Deathrunners need to know about the Creative Mayhem contest! ESTNN will update with any additional details.
Featured Image: Epic Games
The post Fortnite: Creative Mayhem Contest Details — How To Get Golden Flopper Spray & Piranhas Pickaxe appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.
Credit: Source link