Animal Crossing: New Horizons is still in second place as well.
Famitsu’s charts for the most highly anticipated upcoming games are in, and as has been the case for many, many weeks (or even months… or years) now, Final Fantasy 7 Remake is on top of the charts, with a healthy lead over second placed Animal Crossing: New Horizons– which has also been in its position for several weeks running now. In fact, the next four positions remain unchanged from last week as well, those being Tales of Arise, Resident Evil 3, Nioh 2 (which hadn’t yet launched when voting for these charts took place), and Bayonetta 3.
Meanwhile, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild’s upcoming (and as of yet unnamed) sequel has re-entered the top 10, coming in at No. 7, while Trials of Mana’s upcoming remake does the same at No. 8. The perennially upcoming Shin Megami Tensei 5 has dropped down a couple positions to ninth place, while Cyberpunk 2077 falls down to tenth place.
You can check out the full top 10 below. All votes were cast by Famitsu readers between February 20 and February 26.
1. [PS4] Final Fantasy 7 Remake – 1,452 votes
2. [NSW] Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 925 votes
3. [PS4] Tales of Arise – 590 votes
4. [PS4] Resident Evil 3 – 586 votes
5. [PS4] Nioh 2 – 567 votes
6. [NSW] Bayonetta 3 – 385 votes
7. [NSW] The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild 2 – 325 votes
8. [PS4] Trials of Mana – 302 votes
9. [NSW] Shin Megami Tensei 5 – 284 votes
10. [PS4] Cyberpunk 2077 – 272 votes
[Via Nintendo Everything]
Credit: Source link