Shitieshoou in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty are a special type of collectible that gives you a random reward in return for feeding them with a random equipment piece. They look like small panda cub demons, and once they’re fed, they’ll return to the bamboo region in Mt. Tianzhushan. There are a total of 23 Shitieshous spread throughout the game, and in this guide, we’ll help you find each and every one of them.
Shitieshou Location in Wo Long: Fallen Dynasty
You can find the Shitieshous during the following missions:
The Demon Fort of Yellow Heaven
- Within a building located in the corner of the village.
- The building is filled with crates and pots.
The Valley of Crying Wraiths
- Can be found much later in the mission.
- You can find it after raising the Battle Flag and climbing up a ladder.
- Keep going down the hill until you see it on the right.
The Flying Swallow of Heishan
- Starting at Battle Flag 1, keep moving through the battlements until you reach the big gate.
- Before you enter, search the region to the right.
- The Shitieshou should be located among several woodens structures.
Shadow of the Sacred Mountain
- Defeat the Changgui and raise the Battle Flag.
- Keep descending the stairs and you’ll find it hidden within a wooden alcove towards your left.
In Search of the Immortal Wizard
- Travel past the late with the Shuigui.
- You’ll find it next to the Battle Flag.
Escape from the Capital
- Start at the Battle Flag 2.
- It’s located in the upper section of the Scroll Library.
Fall of the Corrupted Eunuch
- At the temple entrance, face the final Battle Flag.
- Turn around and move past the bridge until you spot another white-painted ledge.
- Get onto the ledge and climb your way to the roof where the collectible is located.
The Battle of Hulaoguan Pass
- Start at the center of the battlefield.
- From the Battle FLag, head up towards the left battlement.
- As you get to the top, head right until you spot a Zhuyan.
- The Shitieshou will be located in a building opposite of the creature.
Centuries of GloriesBurned Away
- Head towards the end.
- You can find the collectible opposite of the Golden Cicada Shell.
Darkness Over the Hanshui River
- Return and head past the gate guarded by the two Fanatics.
- Past the gate, there’ll be an uncorrupted Battle Flag.
- Check the building opposite the flag for the collectible.
The Lost Sacred Artifact
- Drop into the water.
- Keep moving forward until you find it.
Fate of the Entertainer
- Look for the Battle Flag in the Bamboo Garden.
- Go left past the statue to find the Shitieshou.
Tyrant’s Final Banquet
- You’ll come across a room guarded by a Zhupolong in the caves.
- The Shitieshou should be located somewhere in the cave.
War’s Flame Blaze Fiercely
- Kill the spearman controlling the Battle Flag’s corruption.
- Move past it and head left.
- You’ll find a soldier guarding the Shitieshou in an alley to the left.
The Uninhibited Heart
- Reach the room with the Lightning summoning Warlock.
- Quietly reach the hidden alcove with the long ladder. Use the pillars for cover.
- The Shitieshou will be located at the top of the ladder.
The Way of the Water
- After reaching the village, raise the Battle Flag after crossing the bridge.
- The Shitieshou is located diagonally opposite to the Battle Flag, atop a small ledge.
Behold the Glaive of Righteousness
- Close to the end of the level, you’ll reach a foggy area.
- Keep going until you see a Changgui.
- After defeating it, cross the bridge by climbing the long ladder behind it.
- Kick down the shortcut platform after reaching the end of the bridge.
- Ascend the ledge and go left.
- Head to the rooftop after going up the wooden scaffolding.
- Drop inside immediately below the rooftop, and not at the location of the Demonized Officer.
- Use the broken platform to reach the Shitieshou once you’re inside.
Lu Bu, Mightiest Among Men
- Enter the room with a big statue in the center.
- Head to the top until you meet an axe-wielding soldier.
- From the location of the soldier, jump onto a platform at the back of the statue.
- The Shitieshou is located on the platform.
Let’s Make Our Armor Shine
- After the second Battle Flag, use the nearby ladder to board the boat.
- As you reach the other side, keep moving down the pier.
- Unmoor the raft after defeating the soldier.
- Move along the pier and climb up the ladder.
- After you reach the Marking Flag, move to the very top of the boat to locate the Shitieshou.
The Assault On Wuchao
- In the same hallway where you fought the Leishi.
- The Shitieshou is located before the Battle Flag.
Heirloom Seal of the Realm
- Open the gate and go left at the very start of the mission.
- Move along the street and fight the Warlock.
- There’s a platform near the Warlock.
- Keep on climbing until you spot an opening.
- Enter the opening and travel to the very end where the Shitieshou is located.
Decisive Battle of Guandu
- After the boss fight, look for the Battle Flag.
- Descend into the area below to where the Shitieshou is located.
Let’s Make Our Halberds Shine
- Travel to the very end of the village.
- There should be three dogs guarding the Shitieshou.
Credit: Source link