Get dressed up for the Halloween season.
Code Vein finally came out last month, and the anime-infused action RPG ended up being a pretty solid affair. We enjoyed the game quite a bit more than expected, which you can read our review of through here. The game will also have post-launch support. A season pass is coming, though no details have been released as of now. But there’s some more minor updates coming, some of which is going to be part of the spooky Holiday coming up.
As announced via publisher Bandai Namco, the next update for the game, 1.04, will bring some new cosmetics that are all Halloween themed, adding them to the already pretty substantial amount of customization options.
There’s also some quality of life changes here, such as the ability to change characters at Mistle from the beginning, turning off the conversations during exploration and more, which you can read below.
Code Vein is available now for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC. For some tips for beginners on the rather challenging title, we got you covered through there.
- Added new creation accessories, color pallets, and face paints featuring Halloween.
- Added symmetrical parts to some of the hair parts in accessories.
Exploration and Combat
- Enabled option to change partners at Mistle from the beginning.
- Added a new function to lock the map direction.
- Added a new function to turn off conversations during exploration.
- Added pop-up messages when afflicted with status ailment.
- Changed the trigger conditions for “The Trial of Blood.”
- Enabled option to drain ichor from the sandbag during training.
Credit: Source link