We’re halfway through the season, so here’s everything you need to know about Major 3.
As we reach the halfway point of the 2021 Call of Duty League season, the games are more competitive than ever. This current Major looks like it’s anyone’s for the taking, so here’s the schedule, and our preview of this week’s Major.
Thursday, May 13
- Paris Legion vs London Royal Ravens (3PM ET)
- Seattle Surge vs Los Angeles Guerrillas (4:30PM ET)
- Dallas Empire vs Atlanta Faze (6PM ET)
- LA Thieves vs Florida Mutineers (7:30PM ET)
Friday, May 14
- Minnesota ROKKR vs London/Paris (3PM ET)
- OpTic Chicago vs Guerrillas/Seattle (4:30PM ET)
- Toronto Ultra vs Dallas/FaZe (6PM ET)
- New York Subliners vs Thieves/Florida (7:30PM ET)
These matches will then be followed with five games on Saturday, before the standard Losers Semis, Final and Grand Final on the Sunday.
This is possibly the hardest Major to predict yet. Atlanta FaZe look back to their best, Toronto Ultra continue to dominate and the New York Subliners are yet to lose a Hardpoint with HyDra. However, one thing we do know is that the momentum of the team in Losers Semis is powerful. We wouldn’t be surprised if the team waiting in Losers Semis went on to win the whole lot, just as Tornoto did last Stage.
The post CoD: CDL 2021 Major 3 Schedule & Preview appeared first on Esports News Network | ESTNN.
Credit: Source link