- This December brings the most expansive update to World of Tanks Console yet, including a complete refresh of the game’s interface and user experience and a new season of content: the World of Tanks: Action Heroes season.
- At the heart of the Action Heroes season are three new tanks for players to acquire, each under the command of a 1980s action hero: Rambo (from “First Blood”), Snake Plissken (from “Escape From New York”), and Colonel James Braddock (from “Missing in Action”).
- This update will also completely revamp the game’s look and feel and improve the key systems that players use to make their tanks more powerful on the battlefield.
As members of the team behind World of Tanks Console, we don’t believe there is such a thing as “too big.” Heck, World of Tanks features 40-ton steel beasts decimating each other in explosive battlefield matches.
So, when we say that our December update is big, we mean it. And it all starts with the biggest action heroes in the world attached to our latest season of content: World of Tanks: Action Heroes!
Like our previous seasons, World of Tanks: Action Heroes gives you the chance to rise through a total of 100 Levels by earning XP in multiplayer battles. Reaching new Levels will grant you all sorts of in-game rewards, including silver, consumables, and special emblems to use when customizing your tanks. Want even more content? You can grab a Season Pass or Ultimate Pass from the Store to unlock sweet rewards every Level!
But we know what tankers truly want: New tanks. This season, you’ll get the opportunity to own tanks under the command of some of the biggest names from classic action movies.
That’s right, World of Tanks: Action Heroes is bringing three 1980s action movie characters straight to our battlefield: John Rambo from “First Blood,” “Rambo: First Blood Part II,” and “Rambo III;” Snake Plissken from “Escape From New York;” and Colonel James Braddock, made famous by Chuck Norris in “Missing in Action.”
Each action hero will be in command of his own uniquely designed limited-edition tank, available only during the World of Tanks Action Heroes season.
John Rambo will be in charge of the distinctly American Concept 1B tank.
Snake Plissken will command the lethal Object 268 Version V.
And none other than the legendary James Braddock will call the shots in the legendary Strv K.
Don’t forget: these three mega-action tanks are available only through the World of Tanks Action Heroes season. Once the season ends in February, these heroes are leaving the battlefield behind!
In case the Action Heroes season wasn’t big enough, we’re also launching the most massive overhaul to the look and feel of World of Tanks that we’ve undertaken yet. On December 8, you’ll see a brand-new user interface that’s cleaner, meaner, and easier to navigate to make sure you get the most out of your time on the battlefield.
We’re also updating some of the core systems in the game for modifying and enhancing your tanks’ performance. The Commander System will replace the existing Crews setup but will function in a similar way, allowing your tank’s commander to learn skills that will give you added abilities in battle.
Two other handy systems, equipment, and consumables, will be updated with new and improved items to load onto your tanks, allowing you to customize the way you destroy your enemies!
That’s just the tip of the iceberg of what’s waiting for you in World of Tanks. It’s going to be a legendary December, so log in, be part of the new season, enjoy all the new features we’ve created, and roll out!
World of Tanks
World of Tanks is a global online multiplayer free-to-play game dedicated to tank warfare in the mid-20th century. Custom built for Xbox, World of Tanks features realistic vehicles and environments, enabling players to command history’s most powerful tanks and experience combat on Xbox like never before.
• Strategic, fast-paced 15 vs 15 online action.
• Over 700 authentic tanks to choose from among 12 nations.
• Battle across more than 80 maps with different terrains and weather effects.
• Built-in support for Xbox One X pushing the boundaries of graphic fidelity.
• Regular updates offer new content and frequent special events.
Credit: Source link